Molecular Imaging Meeting 2016
This one-day meeting (10am-7pm) aims to bring together researchers with clinical/medical associations and clinicians to present their latest work in the design and application of imaging probes and the visual arts for medicine. Through seminars and visual presentations, we aim to create a forum for discussion and inspiration, which will ultimately lead to important collaborative networks between leading UK and International academics and clinicians, forging new links towards innovative healthcare solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr John McGhee (University of New South Wales)
- Dr Angus Johnston (Monash University)
- Prof Andrew Whittaker (University of Queensland)
- Prof Charles Hutchinson (University of Warwick and University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire)
- A/Prof Kristofer Thurecht (University of Queensland)
- Dr Olu Adesanya (University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire)
Academics, early career academics, postdoctoral staff and PhD students are encouraged to attend and present posters. The best poster prize sponsored by the Journal of Materials Chemistry B, Royal Society of Chemistry.
To register for this free workshop, please visit Warwick Chemistry, Davis group. Registration will close on 23 June.
This conference has been made possible through generous support from the Institute of Advanced Study, University of Warwick, the Australian Research Council and the Royal Society of Chemistry.
Conference organisers: Dr Gemma-Louise Davies (Global Research Fellow); Dr Paul Wilson (Leverhulme Fellow), University of Warwick; and Dr Kristian Kempe (NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellow), Monash University.