Nanoparticle Therapeutics 2016 - Making clinical translation a reality
23 Oct 2016 to 26 Oct 2016
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resport & Spa, QLD
- Theranostics: combined diagnostics and therapies for disease detection and treatment.
- Anti-cancer therapeutics and vaccines: Nanoparticles treatments for cancer from the laboratory to the clinic.
- Natural Product Therapies: Investigating the properties of natural remedies in today's world.
- Nanoparticle Safety: Regulatory requirements and testing.
- Anti-viral therapeutics and vaccines: Nanoparticles treatments for existing and emerging viruses from the laboratory to the clinic.
- Strategies targeting Antibiotic resistance: Saving antibiotics, combating the emerging prevalence of resistance.
- RNAi and Drug delivery: New strategies for RNAi and repurposing of drugs for new applications.
The abstract submission deadline is Friday, 5 August 2016. Guidelines on how to write and submit your abstract are available.
- 5 August 2016 - Earlybird registration and abstract submission deadline
- 23 October 2016 - Conference Commences
- Prof Russell Crawford - RMIT University
- Dr Anne Field - Therapeutics Goods Administration
- Dr Silke Krol - Insituto tumori "Giovanni Paolo II"
- Dr Rashmi Pathak - Starpharma
- Prof Stephen Rose - CSIRO
- A/Prof Eveline Tiralongo - Griffith University
- Prof Ralph Tripp - University of Georgia
Dr Alexander Zelinkin - Aarhus University