The core Centre research is strengthened by the links with our partner organisations and their researchers.
The CBNS partner organisations and lead research collaborators:
- Dr Ivan Greguric, ANSTO, Australia
- Professor Kenneth Dawson, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Jason Lewis, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, United States
- Professor Cameron Alexander, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Professor Dave Haddleton, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Professor Nick Abbott, University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
- Professor Molly Stevens, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Professor Doo Sung Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Professor Craig Hawker, University of California, Santa Barbara, United States
In addition to the formal partners, CBNS researchers have a significant number of other collaborations. CBNS collaborations with industry and commercial partners provide an opportunity for bio-nano research to be translated into product development and, ultimately, application and use. Collaborations in the health and medical sector provide our researchers with an understanding of end-user needs, inform our research and ensuring that it is directed to solve real clinical challenges.